I know that it is a bit late to be posting about your “New year Resolutions” but let me tell you dear reader,that it was a deliberate step from my part…(so forgive me if I sound lame.) I don’t think I ever mentioned before but the sole purpose of me starting this blog was to gain some level of maturity and as 2011 settled in I decide to take some time and decide the best resolutions with this goal in mind… and so here is the list that I have finally drawn together:
- BLOG EVERY WEEK: Yes, if you go through my articles’ dates so far you will find that there has been no stability in the gaps between two articles.So I have decided to be a bit more systematic about this. I shall post AT LEAST three articles a week (I won’t promise 7 articles a week because I have to be true to my self and I don’t think I am THAT punctual… 🙂 )
- READ AN INDIAN BOOK EVERY MONTH:Even though I am a bookaholic,I have never tried reading a book written by an Indian.And me being an Indian AND a literature student it is a shame.
- READ A NON-FICTION BOOK EVERY WEEK.
- GET RID OF MY COMPLEX:I have a BIG complex.It is something that I have lived with for such a long time that, now it feels like an albatross around my neck; and I have decided to get rid of it whatever it takes. So world,HERE I COME!!!! 🙂
- BE MORE GRATEFUL TO GOD: “Oh! give thanks unto the LORD, for he is good: for his mercy endures for ever.”(psalm 107:1,118:1).I have never been more ungrateful,than I was in the year 2010 and I can’t go on like this anymore.
- MAKE A LIST OF ALL THE BOOKS I READ THIS YEAR.
- COLLECT AS MANY RECIPES AS POSSIBLE.
- TRY TO BE THE KIND OF DAUGHTER MY PARENTS WANT ME TO BE.
- READ THE NEWSPAPER DAILY.