There are some things that I think makes me, what I am as a person.
- I am a Harry Potter fan for life. I was the age of ten, when the Hogwarts doors opened for me. At that age I thought (rather sadly, now that I think about it) that by the time I would turn twenty, I would get over this Harry Potter craze. In eighth grade I used to carry a paintbrush in my pocket, and would pull it out like a wand out when I had arguments with people (he he, yup I was kind of crazy :D). And now, here I am turning twenty-one this coming August, and still as crazy about Harry Potter as I was when I was ten.
- Another thing about me is, I love F.R.I.E.N.D.S. I have all the ten seasons in my goflex (500 Gb Hard disk 🙂 ) And I watch them over and over.
- As much as I love romance novels, I believe that love happens only to very few lucky people. And I certainly don’t consider myself one of the lucky ones. Hell, I know that I won’t find my soul mate.Don’t ask to explain how I know it, I just do. You could call it my gut-feeling.
- I love Food. Any food. I eat anything that is edible by humans (except snakes and cockroaches, that is just ew!!!)
- I love Movies and cartoons.
- I LOVE books and I am proud of the fact that I would rather sit and read a book, than attend a party.
- I am very insecure about losing my friends. I do anything to help my friends.
- I am a staunch believer of being yourself campaign. I hate mean popular people. ( I have a history of wearing electric yellow and green coloured t-shirts just because the “cool people” decided that the theme for some programme should be red, and because these people thought electric colours were so uncool. yea I know. I am weird.
- I can’t dance to save my life.
- I hate crowds. I don’t faint or throw up, but I JUST have to get of them.
- I am not an atheist, I am not an agnostic; But I won’t call myself a very loyal servant of God.
- I am proud of the fact that I can speak Italian. This is one of the first things I mention upon making an acquaintance.
These are some of the things that makes me ME.