So sunday stealing asks question about you and here I am with my answers!!
1. When you’re home alone, do you still close the door when you use the restroom?
Answer: umm… sometimes…if I feel like it… 😀
2. If you have to go grocery shopping, would you rather go alone or with someone?
Answer: I would rather go alone.
3. It’s your best friends birthday, would you buy them a gift even though they didn’t buy you one for yours
4. You win the lottery. Lump sum or small payments over a period of time? Why?
Answer: Small payments over a period of time- coz, its ME we’re talking about…give me a lump sum and I won’t even remember winning a lottery.
5. Do you like your music loud or at a reasonable level?
Answer: At a reasonable level, unless I’m angry.
6. Are you a beach person or a snowy mountain person?
Answer: Both, actually.
7. When do you brush your teeth?
Answer: First thing in the morning.
8. Can you watch scary movies alone?
Answer: Yeah, sure. Give me a blanket, a rosary and a cricket bat, and we’re good to go. 🙂
9. Soft bed or firm? And in fantasy land, who’s in it with you?
Answer: Soft and I wouldn’t mind Tommy Sullivan (Meg Cabot book).
10. Would you rather stay home all day, or be out and about?
Answer: Home all day with a book and T.V.
11. What’s one of your worst memories (that you are comfortable sharing)?
Answer: The day my parents caught me for bunking tuition (hey, back in 8th grade ok!!!).
12. Do you like to keep the peace or be confrontational?
13. Are you more likely to be with a large group of people or a few close friends?
Answer: A few close friends.
14. What are your plans for October?
Answer: What about it?
15. If money were not a problem, where would you like to live?
Answer: I seriously haven’t thought about it.
16. What is your ideal profession?
Answer: Writer cum Professor.
17. Are you (or were you) close to your Mom and Dad?
Answer: I am (on a moderate level).
18. What is one fear that you can’t seem to overcome?
Answer: Driving my car.
19. Are you good at math?
Answer: Pfft!!! Yeah right!!! I suck at math!!!
20. Editor’s note. There is no question 20. It is sort of like getting a “Get out of Jail Free” card. We will do 21 to 40 next time. Peace & love!